Dear Health Professionals,
The Organizing Committee of NCHPE- 2017 invite abstracts of your original work in the area of Faculty Development. We urge you to share your experiences in
the field of education by way of poster presentation for the wider dissemination of innovation/ intervention in the field of health professional education.
Guidelines for Abstract submission
- Abstract for poster should not exceed 250 words excluding title of the abstract, name(s) of author(s) and complete address.
- The name of the presenting author should be bold and underlined.
- Registration of at least one of the authors is must for the submission of abstract.
- Abstracts without registration will not be accepted.
- Please submit the abstract in following format.
Format for submission of abstract
If you are sharing a research or inquiry,
Please use the following format:
- Introduction (background and objectives)
If you sharing educational innovations/programme/programme evaluation, please use the following format:
- Context or setting
- Need for innovation
- Description of innovation
- Lessons learnt
Template for submission of abstract:
Use the prescribed Abstract submission Template for sending the abstract in the above mentioned format. This template can be accessed by clicking Link to Template below:
Mailing the abstract
- Your submission will be acknowledged within two days.
Please note the important dates regarding your abstracts.
- The last date for submission of abstracts is August 15th, 2017.
- The abstracts’ will be sent to the review committee.
- The comments by the committee will be communicated to you before 15th September 2017. Based on the feedback you may have to modify the abstract and resubmit it.
- The guidelines for poster preparation will be intimated to you after acceptance of your abstract.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to interact with each other. We look forward to receiving your abstract.